- Jazz Record Mart
- Atlantic Records.
- Arkadia Records Aradia is a Grammy-nominated, New York-based independent jazz label.
- ASIAN IMPROV RECORDS New from Asian Improv is the Fred Anderson Quartet vol. 1. The Chicago saxophone titan teamed with trumpeter Billy Brimfield, drummer Chad Taylor and bassist Tatsu Aoki.
- Beezwax Records..
- Blue Note Records. BLUE NOTE
- Delmark Records
Legendary Chicago blues and jazz label with a catalog that ranges from
Magic Sam and Junior Wells to
Anthony Braxton and Roscoe Mitchell. Located at 4121 N. Rockwell, Chicago, IL 60618
- Enja Records
New Release on ENJA Records Bennie Wallace
"Someone To Watch Over Me" ENJ-9356 2
- 250 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10107.
- Concord/Fantasy The catalog includes:
Fantasy, Prestige, Milestone,
Good Time Jazz, Pablo, Riverside,
Kicking Mule, Stax,
Original Jazz Classics, Original Blues Classics.
- Hat HutThe Swiss-based experimental music label. Jazz and beyond. .
- Heavywood-The Natural Sate of The Art. New releases from this Portland, Oregon-based jazz label include the Dick Titterington Quintet's "Amber Eyes"(HW78931) with Dan Faehnle, guitar; Randy Porter, piano; John Wiitala, bass; Alan Jones, drums.. Also, pianist Mike Wofford's "Synergy" (HW78911) with Rob Thorsen, bass, and Joe LaBarbera, drums, and the Mark Levine Trio's "One Notch Up" with Eddie Marshall and John Wiitala (HW78901). Watch for Heavywood's new web site. Heavywood is distributed by City Hall Records E-MailHeavywood
- Mosaic Records limited edition recordings.
- ACE Records From England.
- Snafu A label from jazz bassist Ed Bennett.
- Southport-Sparrow Sound Design
- Sirocco Jazz from the U.K.